- Why was this deathly boring play thought worthy of revival?
- Why did Juliette Lewis deliver all of her lines in the same whiney manner?
- Was that amplified sound of the door slamming supposed to mean something?
- Who has ever seen an American motel room ceiling that looked like that?
- Why don’t they revive Triangle so Larry Lamb can do something worthwhile. And bring back Kate O’Mara while you’re at it.
And I’m sorry, but £45 (OK, so we only paid £25, but we COULD have paid £45 if we weren’t so tight) for 1 hour and 15 mins? What kind of deal is that? Although thankfully, it didn’t end a minute to soon and we couldn’t wait to get to the pub for a cheap bottle of red so that the evening wasn’t completely wasted.
Save your money. More preciously, save your time and give this a miss