While it’s possibly true that every visit to the West End Whingers blog is a waste of time, some people seem destined to be even more disappointed than the rest.
The Whingers have become mesmerised by the information in their blog admin system thanks to which they know everything about you – who you are, where you live etc. But more interestingly they know what words you typed into Google to get you here.
We have put all the data onto two CDs and popped them in the post to the National Audit Office for safe-keeping.
Here are some of our favourites:
Filed under “Enquiries we are unable to assist with”
- guinan hat how to make
- why do guys say i love you when their drunk
- Does Daniel Radcliffe smoke?
- Tyne Daley blog or email address
- pronunciation of murrah
- to buy arial washing powder
Filed under “Lazy students”
- George Etherege “The Man of Mode” summary
Filed under “Of questionable taste”
- Rosamund Pike in boots
- Is Daniel Radcliffe circumcised?
- nudity theatre london
- in the mouth miranda foster
Filed under “Understandable mistakes”
- oddbins complaints
Filed under “Curiously perceptive”
- equus boring
Filed under “Unintentionally humorous”
- Mark Shenton bad girls
- Michael Ball drowsy
- west end lord of the rings cheap
Filed under “What the?”
- FOOD – GALLERY – BAGUETTE
- Noel coward Queen mother
- daddy cool fragrance
Filed under “Thanks, Google”
- “middle class”